Your acceptance into CCMC begins by completing:
- Application for Enrollment
- Goals Statement
- Music Experience Information
- Submitting an audition recording for ability/skill level placement. If you are a beginning musician an audition recording is not required.
After you have been issued an acceptance letter the following
must be received in order to have a place secured in a class:
- Completed and signed application form.
- $50 application fee.
- Completed and signed goals statement and musical information sheet.
[Note about transcripts: these may be submitted after
the application but only provisional acceptance will be granted until
they are received]
- Official high school transcripts, and copy of high school diploma,
or GED certificate.
- Official transcripts from any occupational schools, colleges,
universities, or any other educational programs in which you have
been a participant.
- An audition recording for ability/skill level placement (If you are a beginning musician an audition recording is not required).
Mail your applicaton to:
- A signed Enrollment Agreement.
- $500 deposit which is used as a credit towards the semester tuition.
215 W. Magnolia,
Fort Collins, CO 80521
If you are also applying for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship, please provide a letter stating your financial situation.
For more information, please see the FAQs, email us at email@example.com,
or call 970-308-7247.
Colorado Contemporary Music College does not discriminate on the basis of race, natural origin, color, age, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. The college complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Executive Orders 11246 and 11375 thereof, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments Acts of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, and all civil rights laws passed by the State of Colorado. Equal opportunity for both admissions and employment to the school shall be extended to all persons in agreement with the above policies of nondiscrimination.